US Central - v.2 Platform - Single Physical Server Issue
Incident Report for Arcustech, LLC
Resolved
All impacted clients are back online, and we are monitoring things closely. If you are still having any issues, please make sure to reach out to our support team for further assistance.
Posted Jul 25, 2022 - 12:20 CDT
Update
About 60% of impacted clients have been migrated to other physical servers and brought back online. We expect the remaining 40% being impacted to be back online in the next 15 to 25 minutes.
Posted Jul 25, 2022 - 12:01 CDT
Identified
Staff are working on migration of impacted clients to other physical servers and bringing each back online once the migration process is completed. We will update this incident as progress continues.
Posted Jul 25, 2022 - 11:41 CDT
Investigating
Unfortunately looks like the physical server that recently rebooted that handes some of our Nano VPS clients may having some deeper issues, staff are investigating and deciding if we need to migrate clients off of this physical server to backup hardware. We will update this ticket as we know more.
Posted Jul 25, 2022 - 11:17 CDT
This incident affected: v.2 Platform - VPS Infrastructure - US Central.